Thursday, October 25, 2012

Audio Blog: Chatting With Brandon Sutter

(Trying to get back in the swing of things after taking a rare sick day yesterday...)

Just thought I'd share with you my recent interview with Brandon Sutter.  The Pittsburgh Penguins forward, and former Rebels captain, joined me on-air on 106.7 The Drive during the 1st intermission of Tuesday's Rebels/Pats game.

He's been spending quite a bit of time, both on and off the ice, at the Enmax Centrium as he toils through the NHL lockout.  Brandon says he has received interest from clubs in Europe but is still holding off when it comes to possibly making the jump overseas.

Anyhoo... I'll let you listen to his comments for yourselves (LISTEN HERE). 

TG

(Thanks to Brandon for being a last second addition to our broadcast on Tuesday and for doing a great job of hitting my softball questions out of the park!)

No comments: